Monday, January 13, 2014

NEW DESIGNS- Baseball Memories

Hello Monday and hello friends, 
I have another BRAND NEW design fresh from CHA to share today.
My sweet boys stopped playing baseball this year and have
moved on to other sports but I still have plenty of photos. When my not so little
guy saw this album he begged me to make one for him- so I did! :) 




 Oh the memories- we love baseball in our home- sad to see it
go but loving the sweet memories in the book! :) 
I even used a real cut up baseball on the cover. 
The new designs from Clear Scraps are amazing- be sure to check them all out!
Happy Monday again and thank you for coming by to say hello- 
Photobucket

1 comment:

D- said...

I love your beautiful card.
The lace and pearls add the perfect touch.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot