Wednesday, October 2, 2013

BIG Contest! You Could WIN! CutCardStock!

Good morning friends and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
shout-out to my gal pal Lori!! 

Anyways onto a fun new contest that CutCardStock is having...
World Card Making Day Contest and you can win just for being a fan!
Here was the wintry mix card I created using the beautiful CutCardStock. 
 Honestly I LOVE the quality- you don't often hear me brag about 
card stock on my blog. If I don't like it I don't post it, but I genuinely love this
card stock- it is strong, but not too thick, and gorgeous quality in color!
So head to the CutCardStock blog and Facebook Page-

At least enter on the FB page if nothing else!! :) 
I really want to know if you enter- just leave a little comment here. 
Hope you enter and I really hope one of my friends win BIG!
Happy Tuesday friends!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: