Thursday, November 1, 2012

~Dreaming Of A Forest~

 Hello there, Hope your Halloween or Fall Fest went well. :) 
Can you believe it is November 1st? Oh I cannot!
I will share Halloween photos tomorrow....but today...

It's time to think about Christmas cards and the brand new 
release stamps from Avocado Arts.
I have had a lot of fun with this Very Merry set. 
I really wanted to use the trees and create a forest, but make
one tree pop up as the Christmas Tree like all those Christmas movies we love.
I ended up taking the more vintage style approach and actually I love the card.
For the trees I inked the stamps in several colors to get a rustic look. 
And quite frankly, every project needs stickles! LOL

NOW don't forget to check out the other girls! You are going to be inspired!

  THE PIT CREW (DT)


  • Ashley Harris
  • AJ Otto
  • Vera Yates
  • Latisha Yoast
  • Avocado Arts

  • Happy Thursday my friends, and happy November!!!!

    Photobucket

    1 comment:

    Karen said...

    Love your forest and I have to agree with you about the Stickles!