Tuesday, November 27, 2012

~Acrylic Fun In The Snow~

Happy Tuesday my friends, 

Well yesterday was an eventful day, I went to the beauty parlor
(yes I know I sound 60...just shut it LOL)...and got my hair chopped off. 
A good 5" for winter. Its a fun do, and we also went to buy some paint for the
livingroom!! Very excited to be painting my livingroom. 

This is one of the last two cards for this class of 8. 
Just thought I would share with y'all. 
I have really enjoyed making these holiday cards. 
I love using acrylic. 
I had a similar one published last year. 
All fun times~

I guess I better get cracking on these cards since I need about
30 more in the next week for Christmas card mailing. 

I also wanted to share my stash clean out in my craft room.
If you are interested in anything please just holler at me! :) 
 These All In One Cuttlebug systems I am selling the entire
kit for 50.00 plus shipping it is new except the one plate I used it twice
and it retails at 100.00 for all so it's a good deal! :) 
Ok I am off to finish these classes and fix this hair! 

Happy Tuesday and Happy Holidays!~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Gorgeous! I love how icy that card looks...and the bow is the perfect accent!

Dot said...

Love the acrylic cards! They're so pretty! You will have to post a pic of your new hair do soon.