Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kitchen Magnet Cheat Sheets~

 Hey friends, 
I created a sweet little Recipe Album using the Creating Made Easy September Kit, and when I was going to create for today's post I saw my little Clear Scraps Acrylic Mini TeaCup album and thought what a great addition to my Recipe Album, kitchen MAGNETS!Clear Scraps Teacup Magnets Recipe Ideas Pinky Hobbs 4

So I used the leftover papers I had from the kit (the kits are phenominal!).Clear Scraps Teacup Magnets Recipe Ideas Pinky Hobbs 1

One of the stickers included in the kit had a measurement cheat sheet, so I definitely used that one, then I created a Recipe Notes magnet as well because I always substitute buttermilk with vinegar and milk, etc....
Clear Scraps Teacup Magnets Recipe Ideas Pinky Hobbs 2
I also added a dishwasher magnet that says "Dirty Dishes" simply because if I am going to make a set I might as well coordinate them all.



Clear Scraps Teacup Magnets Recipe Ideas Pinky Hobbs 3
Clear Scraps Teacup Magnets Recipe Ideas Pinky Hobbs 5

And here is the original album I created on the Creating Made Easy Blog
Creating Made Easy Kit Club September Kit Recipe Album Kitchen Decor Pinky Hobbs StazOn16
Fun project and really great kit too! Check it out here:

Photobucket

No comments: