Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all + Prizes! SW Blog Hop!

Hey there it's the second Wednesday of the month and that means it's
time for the Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop!

My project this time is one of the amazing Bendi Cards she created
which are so cool and fun. I actually made a gift set with one of her
cool cups but my new puppy decided to tear it apart! haha
Start with the card stock of your choice and the Rounded Bendi Card
from the Silhouette store. Trim out two in tow different colors. 
Use the SW Perfect Susan Font to trim out "Happy Fall Y'all".
Adhere to card base. 
Spray glue around edges of card pieces and sprinkle with glitter.
Hot glue handmade or bought paper flowers. 
On the back add a piece of white paper (this is where I write my note). 
Assemble card using very strong adhesive. 
They are so fun and unique but they are also versatile!

Now onto the giveaways!

These are the giveaways and prizes for this blog hop:

FREE FILE
GIVEAWAY

The next stop on the blog hop is Diana:
Have fun and I hope you win big!
The blog hop will begin on Wednesday 09/10 at 12:01am MDT and you will have to comment by Sunday, 09/14 at 11:59pm MDT in order to be eligible for the free SVG/Silhouette file as well as the prize...which will be the Spellbinder's Fall Splendor Grand Impressabilities.

The winner announcement will be on Monday, 09/15 on Samantha's Facebook Page.


Photobucket

14 comments:

Sue said...

Very nice card. Lovely flowers. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love these cards. Beautiful for fall.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I love those warm colors and all the flowers, so pretty!

Scrapthat said...

Lovely card!!
Bad puppy! lol
TFS!

Dot said...

Fall has such beautiful colors!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card and how you used glitter. I used it on my project as well:)

Tine said...

I really must make a bendy card! Lovely, with pretty floral embellishment.

Jun Bug House said...

Oh what fun.......
Great card.
**U**
Nance

cghundley said...

What a fun and
pretty card! Love
the shape of it.
Carla from Utah

Cathy said...

love the bendy card and so pretty with all the Fall embellishments!

Robin B. said...

What a gorgeous card! The colors and flowers are stunning, thanks for sharing.

Helen Gullett said...

What a beautiful bendy card. I love the colors and flowers on it!

PaperDoll said...

I love those beautiful floral embellishments!

Iris said...

Gorgeous card - love the rich Fall colors.
isoscia at aol dot com