Thursday, July 21, 2011

~NEW CHA Cricut Releases! & Wild Layout w/Tally Kit~

Good morning my friends~
I thought I would share the new releases from Provocraft for CHA!
They have the new Cricut Craft Room for your computer
The new Cricut Mini that goes hand in hand with the Craft Room
And of course the Cricut Expression 2! :)
I wish I was at CHA to see all these beauties!!!!

I have a new layout to share also....
It will be up for sale on the 1st unless you have a sub.
Then it will be up in a couple days! :)
I hand picked the papers and embellishments and made it a little
cheaper for those of us on a budget, but it still is a fun kit!

I will have more to share tomorrow, I am off to cool down a bit
the weather here has been crazy hot, it's popsicle time for sure! :)

Have a great day♡♡

Photobucket

4 comments:

JoshuaO said...

1 day left at CHA do you want me to take any speical Photos or video for you it is very fun you should check out a really cool place called little pink ladybug www.littlepinkladybug.com really cool bow making kits that where super easy I think you will like them alot

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Love the layout and the denim look of it!

Unknown said...

Hey Joshua, any pictures of the Clear Scraps booth would be fun! And I would like to see some October Afternoon pictures too!

melody said...

yummy lo pinky! lovin that added zebra ribbon ~ and the placement of the journaling!