Thursday, July 14, 2011

~BBQ Fun, Bean Picking & WINNER!~

Good morning!!!!
Before I start I wanted to share a couple pictures of the boys picking
beans for the VERY FIRST time yesterday, and it was from our garden.

So exciting, I had to catch a couple pictures.
Gage had never picked beans before and he was enamored.
It was so cool picking our own veggies and eating them for dinner.
What a great experience for the boys! :)
We also collected several zucchini and gave 2/3 of them away.

Ok on to my scrappy fun....
I have always scrapped whatever I wanted and today is no different.
We recently purchased a BBQ and it's a huge step for us...
so grown up! hahaha
Momenta had sent me the paper and those super cool alphas,
so I knew right away what I was going to do with them!
You can find the details on the Momenta blog tomorrow....

Ok on to the winner of the embossing strips....
#2
Blogger **Treefrog** said...

So fun, love the tape measure one! It sure is hot here in KY too, and humid, it seems like it's never going to end! Thanks again for thinking of your followers, so sweet!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Please email or Facebook me your address and I will mail these out! :)

Ok I am off to prep for my next class and finish up Cricut projects...

no rest for the wicked LOL

SMOOCHES~

Photobucket

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Oh, so cute photos! Great pastime))
Congratulations to the winner!