Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Nashville CMA Inspired Mixed Media Tag

Hey guys, you all should know I am around Nashville, Tennessee- today and this week is HUGE in our neck of the woods with the CMA's arriving and of course Bonnaroo as well. 
I actually used my Creating Made Easy May Kit to create this tag, nearly everything on the tag was from the May Kit.


I covered the Chipboard Tag Album Page using the Creating Made Easy May Kit patterned paper (PhotoPlay) then took the Guitar Chipboard Embellishment (also included in the kit) and sprayed it with adhesive and coated it in GOLD glitter!
I used the 6" Butterfly Teardrop Stencil to create the glittered butterfly in the upper corner.
All the other papers were in the kit, I only added the stencil, ribbon, glitter and stars!

Happy CMA's Nashville! And happy crafting all the friends. 

No comments: