Monday, August 1, 2016

Feature Project Mini Album For Creating Made Easy

Well after a traumatic couple weeks full of death and loss, 
it feels good to create again. 
Not life is not back to normal but it is a good way to cope, creating through
the pain, I mean that is why I began scrapbooking, to cope with my past
and pain, so this is my therapy. 

Featured Project of the month! I love the colors and style of this kit. 
It was so fun to get to paint and create with the Mixable Album plus 
use the gorgeous Authentique papers in the kit. 

Every kit has a step by step instruction sheet for this album, and I am so
happy to share how I created it. 





I know you will love this Creating Made Easy August Kit just as much as I did!
Be sure to grab yours because it WILL sell out and it's a great deal!
Much love and many crafty blessings to you 
Pinky Hobbs: Creating Made Easy Designer. 

No comments: