Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lucky To Have You...Two Cards!

Keep it simple stupid...isn't that what they say? 
Sometimes I overthink cards and other day I just play with ink
like these two cards. The first one using the new Hello Spring
stamp set from Avocado Arts is a fun 4 leaf clover card. 
 I went to fussy cutting these bad boys and paired it off with some Washi Tape. 
 On the next card I just played with ink colors. 
I was iced in and wanted to play....

Here is the full set and as always it's such an adorable mix.

Now what is your weather? Here is mine! :)





The first 3 photos were daytime photos then the last ones were
taken at night, even in my iced over weather I can't resist going to play
with my camera. :)
www.pinkyspaparazzi.com
BOKEH FUN! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny's Heart said...

I love the cards and adore the icy photos! Stay warm :)