Wednesday, March 20, 2013

~Class Begins Today!!~

Good morning friends, 

After a wicked travel hangover yesterday I decided I should post
about my week long ONLINE class that begins today! :) 

It's 1 week, 4 cards only 14.00! 
Acrylic cards are so much fun and you will be able
 to make them over and over again using these techniques!
 There is still time to sign up- you can totally attend in your jammies
I won't tell if you don't! 
I love working with acrylic, it's my second nature :) 
Hope to see you in class. Each class has printable PDF files
that you keep and videos you will have access to for weeks 

Have a great hump day my friends. 

Photobucket

10 comments:

Gitte said...

Lovely project. :-)

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Amazing, girl...just amazing. I have got to find this ink! Love it!
Hugs!

Wanda said...

Wow that is totally different

Kim Street said...

Okay, I would never have thought of making a bracelet out of paper!! Yours is divine! I'm thinking my niece would love this in Pink (her fav color). The rest of your page is great. Love your vibrant colors in all that you do. Thanks for the contest.

Unknown said...

What a neat project!!!

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Deonna said...

love the idea

Susan Bullock said...

Wow such an awesome bracelet! So creative ~ thanks for sharing. OMG the stamp is tooo funny! :)

Carol McCready said...

Great project. Love the stamp.

Craftylyn said...

Great bracelet....nice to find something really different

Barbara's Appalachian Treasures said...

Lovely bracelet and oh so creative.