Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~Wet & rainy Tuesday = baking fun~

Good morning friends.
It is a rainy and VERY wet day here in TN.
I am not complaining because the sunflowers
& gardens need it so badly.

I have been sewing so much, I had not had time
to scrap. I made myself sit down and play last night.
I was feeling off. Even though it is simple
I still like the layout.

I used my Cricut Hello Kitty Font Cartridge for the title.
I love having the Cricut for extras on a page.
*thank you to a friend who sent it to me*
I have to realize not every Layout needs layer after layer
and all the fancy stuff LOL
I made this layout because for me fall represents
an excuse to BAKE and have my friends and family
around with good meals and good times.
All the time inside if perfect for baking and
having parties. I love every season for different reason and
fall is right up there for me! :)


Did you know Imaginisce came out with a new line of paper?
Did you know it is all about fall and giving thanks?
Did you know it is called APPLE CIDER?
Did you know you could IN WIN THIS LINE???
I cannot believe how many giveaways
Imaginisce is holding this month!
HURRY go sign up HERE


That's it for me today....
~Thank you for popping by~
~Have a beautiful day~
~Pinky~



9 comments:

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

love the layout, subject and that paper!!!

Heather said...

Oh man that looks Delicious!

chignon said...

The layout look so yummy (and the cake too)! I just love the apples on this line of papers!

Dawnll said...

Oh Pinky, can I come over and have a hunk of your cake???
I also am a BIG baker, would love to have a friend that bakes.I am watching my calories lately and this would be over my limit- I am sure worth it.
Fun layout girl

Unknown said...

Any way you can send this in the mail? I'm DROOLING

Tona said...

I think that your layout is just perfect.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons.

AllisontheImp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AllisontheImp said...

The cake is making my hungry. Lovely colors. I need to stop by more often. I missed out on the I-rock.
And I feed watermelon to my chickens, too.

Maureen said...

that cake looks yummy. nice layout